Welcome to Simple Asbestos removal, the specialists in the safe removal and disposal of hazardous Asbestos and asbestos related products.
Asbestos was once been the most favoured material for construction of houses built before the mid-1980s. It’s known for its heat resistance and strength. It was later discovered that asbestos can cause significant health problems when disturbed. If a person breathes in asbestos fibres, they can develop mesothelioma, which is a form of lung cancer. This is why it’s important that all asbestos is to be handled and removed by a licenced expert. We at Simple Asbestos Removal are licensed and accredited by SafeWork NSW and can help remove asbestos in and around the Rose Bay area.
Below is a house plan that displays the most common areas asbestos can be found in a Rose Bay home built before the 1990’s.
Our Asbestos Removal Rose Bay Services
Our expert asbestos removal team are highly skilled and are continually provided with the latest training and technology required in handling the removal carefully and safely. We ensure that we clear your property of this hazardous material so you won’t have to worry about the mineral or the air quality within your property anymore. Because we are the local Asbestos Removal Service In Rose Bay, Here’s how we can help:
- Detailed Inspection – We visually inspect your property and identify that areas that contain asbestos. We may also take samples and test areas that are suspected to contain asbestos material.
- Provide an upfront Quote – After an onsite examination of Asbestos Removal in Rose Bay we are able to provide an accurate quote to our customers for the complete safe removal and transport to a certified disposal facility.
- Removal – When the price is agreed upon, we’ll begin on the removal immediately or arrange for a suitable day to start. Our priority is to ensure all the asbestos fibres are contained and don’t spread to other areas of your home. After we’ve secured the area, we use H-Class HEPA vacuum to eliminate all of the fibres carefully.
There are many companies in Sydney that just offer general asbestos removal. We aren’t only specialists in asbestos removal Rose Bay, We also specialise in garage removal, garage demolition, bathroom stripouts, kitchen stripouts, commercial, residential and heritage stripouts asbestos treatments and more. So you can rest assured we know how to handle the most complicated projects. You should choose us because:
- We have over 10 years of experience in this industry.
- Our company maintains a fleet of 4 trucks and 12 specialists to handle removal jobs.
- We’re fully licensed and insured so you can trust us with the job.
- Our team are well qualified and we have all the tools, equipment and licenses required to remove asbestos correctly and safely.
At Simple Asbestos Removal, we love to help our clients in every way possible so if you need to know more about asbestos removal Rose Bay or to get a free quote, please call 02 9197 7368. You can also get in touch with our contact us form or email us at email@example.com. Please visit our FAQ page if you want more information on asbestos and its present in your property. More information on asbestos safety can also be found on the NSW government website https://www.asbestossafety.gov.au/asbestos-information