It’s difficult to detect whether or not you have asbestos in your home. You can ask whether the material was used in the construction at the time of purchase but the previous homeowner might not know the answer themselves. Approximately one third of homes built in Australia can contain asbestos products. Generally Houses Built between before 1980 – 1990 are likely to contain asbestos related material. Newly built properties most likely don’t contain it. If you are unsure, it’s a good idea to get a full asbestos inspection Lane Cove. Undisturbed asbestos isn’t harmful and all of the fibres of the minerals are in a sealed form. The fibres can be released into the air and cause health problems if the material is disturbed during repair or renovation work. At Simple Asbestos Removal, we encourage property owners to contact us to get a full inspection.
Our Asbestos Inspection Lane Cove Services
Many people don’t realise their property has potentially hazardous amounts of asbestos until they start a renovation project. That’s why we always encourage people to get inspection done if they suspect their property contains asbestos to ensure the safety of themselves and others. Our inspection services are comprehensive and are explained here:
- Entire Property – We inspect the entire property for the presence of asbestos. We’ll take samples of areas that are suspected to contain the substance. We inspect the roof, walls, floors, underneath and around your home and other such structures as they have a high likelihood of asbestos.
- Special Testing – If our technicians can’t confirm or identify asbestos in suspected areas, we can send a sample of the material for specialised testing. This would give us a more accurate result about the presence of the mineral on your property and potentially save you money.
- Removal – If asbestos is found on your property, you can take advantage of our removal services or decontamination services.
Why Choose Us?
We’re a dedicated asbestos removal company. Our experts are trained and experienced to handle all types of areas containing asbestos, no matter how big or small. They’ll conduct a thorough asbestos inspection Lane Cove and give you their expert advice. Some reasons to hire Simple Asbestos removal:
- Our company has been successfully servicing the Sydney Lane Cove for over 10 years and was established back in 2006.
- We have a fleet of 4 trucks and a team of 12 experts so there’s always someone available to respond when you call.
- Our rates are some of the most competitive in the industry and we pride ourselves with our customer’s satisfaction.
- We’re a fully licensed and insured company for peace of mind.
At Simple Asbestos Removal, we love to help clients in every way possible so if you want to know more about asbestos inspection Lane Cove or get a free quote, don’t hesitate to call us on 02 8037 4591. You can also get in touch with our contact us form or email us at email@example.com. Please visit our FAQ page if you want more information on asbestos and its present in your property.